Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday: 5th Day of School

So as far as school goes, my third, forth, and fifth days completely made up for my terrible second day of school! All of my classmates are incredibly nice and are all anxious to meet me and show me around the city. Although I still don't have a schedule, I'm not stressed out anymore. I will receive my schedule some time next week and until then I'm just going to go with the flow!

Here are just two friends of mine that I met in school;

(Left - Barbora)                              (Right - Victoria)

Tonight I was out with a large group of friends from school among other friends who were invited and wanted to meet me as well. We spent all evening in Old Town, or Stare Mesto (I think that's the real name for it) which is my favorite part of Bratislava! We spent all evening and all night together and had a great time. I've met a really amazing bunch of people here and I can't wait to get to know them better as the year goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment